Straight Teeth Systems
Are You Covering Your Smile?
Do You Avoid Having Your Photo Taken?
If The Answer is yes, we can help…
My name is Dr Carl Taylor, I’m the owner of Taylored Dental Care and my mission has been to find the fastest, most discreet and comfortable straight teeth systems to give you a great smile. My colleagues and I have found fantastic modern systems that have every orthodontic condition covered.
Huge advances in teeth braces technology means that treatments are faster and the braces are virtually invisible, which is especially good news for our patients. More and more people are joining the clear braces, straight teeth revolution and reaping the benefits.
First of all, Taylored Dental Care is right up to date with the latest orthodontic braces and techniques, so whether you need just a minor correction to your front teeth or something more complex, we have the treatment for you at prices that are affordable. Book a free consultation with us and we will advise you on the best route to straighter teeth and a beautiful smile.
NEW Straight Teeth Guide
To help you to make the best decision about your teeth I have released my NEW Straight Teeth Guide: Straighter, Whiter Teeth for A Brighter Future. Find out more timely information about clear and invisible braces, see what other successful patients think about their new straighter, whiter smile and perhaps even more important, discover how clear braces can work for you right now!
Complete This Form For Your FREE Clear Braces Guide
Inside: Everything You Need To Know About Straight Teeth Systems To Improve Your Smile
Inside this informative guide you’ll find information on…
- Assessing Your Needs
- Discovering More About Systems Such As Fast Braces
- Find Out More About Taylored Dental Care
- Who Is Dr Carl Taylor?
- Why Straight Teeth Boosts Your Confidence
- The Many Benefits Of Straight Teeth Braces
- HOW FAST CAN TEETH BE STRAIGHTENED?
- The Next Step To Straighter Teeth
- Plus much, much more
This free easy to follow guide will also tell you the “common myths” associated with straight teeth braces and allows you to discover more about the braces that are right for you.
Furthermore this totally FREE guide and without obligation explains how to arrange a free “Am I Suitable For Straight Teeth Consultation.”
“I should have had this treatment a lot sooner”
My new smile is fab! It has made me very happy. I was a little nervous about having braces, but looking back I had no need to be.
The treatment has ensured that I no longer think twice about smiling or laughing.
I feel that the staff at the practice made me feel at ease and reassured me. The Taylored Smile Consultation provided me with all the details I needed to know.
I always think that I should have had this treatment a lot sooner.
The treatment did not take long at all. It didn’t interfere with my normal routine. The aftercare I have received has been excellent.
I would recommend anyone unhappy with their current smile to take the plunge and at least see how it can be transformed. You won’t regret it!
Straight Teeth Options
It’s likely that we will recommend Fastbraces® for your orthodontic treatment if you have a more severe problem with your bite or alignment. This is because Fastbraces®can bring about huge changes without even breaking a sweat! (Which would be very bizarre indeed)
Fastbraces® are great because:
- They allow the greatest number of tooth movements in a single treatment.
- They can affect all your teeth – some systems only deal with the visible or front teeth.
- They’re less painful than other braces.
- A number of aesthetic options are available: silver, white, or a combination of the two. Either way, the braces have just a single wire and discreet, triangular brackets that blend in with the teeth.
- You’ll need fewer appointments: whereas train tracks might need follow-up appointments to replace wires and reassess. Fastbraces® use the same, single wire throughout your treatment.
- Surprisingly, they’re fast! Fastbraces® treatment can take as little as 3 months, and for more complex cases it can take up to a year.
- There’s no need for extractions. Whereas conventional braces may change your natural bite and require extractions, Fastbraces® work with your natural teeth and pave the way for non-invasive orthodontics.
- You’ll spend less time wearing retainers once treatment has been completed.
Imagine getting your front teeth straightened in as little as six weeks!
We at Taylored Dental Care offer you the Inman Aligner, an incredible device that gets amazingly fast results on fully developed adult teeth, taking from 6 to 16 weeks, depending on the severity of the problem.
The great-value Inman Aligner is often suitable for less severe cases of cross-bites and protruding teeth. It is not for moving your canines (the pointy ones).
Even better, you can take the aligner out for whatever reason, as long as you keep it in for 20 hours a day.
How does it work?
Once we decide that your case is suitable for an Inman Aligner, we take precise impressions of your teeth. Then a dental lab uses the impression to create an aligner that carries the “information” to gently move your teeth into the exact alignment they need to be in.
The aligner has two nickel-titanium spring-powered bows – one in front of your teeth and the other behind – that work against each other, gently forcing the teeth to move. We will give you all the information you need to look after your aligner, and will check on progress every two or three weeks. As with other orthodontic treatments, we recommend that you wear a retainer after the treatment finishes to prevent a relapse in tooth alignment.
7 reasons to love Inman Aligners
- They’re so fast – just 6 to 16 weeks to get straight teeth
- They’re almost invisible – made from clear plastic sprung with nickel titanium that’s hidden from view
- You can remove them – take them out to eat and to clean your teeth or to give yourself a break in the evening – just keep them in for 20 hours a day
- They’re just about the cheapest orthodontic treatment there is
- They can be a great option for correcting movements following previous orthodontic treatment
- They can be key to an affordable smile makeover, combined with tooth whitening
- They are very comfortable – people get used to them after just a few days, then usually forget about them
“It was quicker than I thought”
“It feels great to have straight teeth, I wish I’d got it done sooner. I feel much more confident. My friends and family have noticed the change.
I felt I was in expert hands, Carl is a legend! During the Taylored Smile Consultation, I felt ease. Everything was explained well and I felt happy to continue the treatment.
The treatment experience was fantastic! It was quicker than I thought and exactly what I wanted. A quick and perfect result.
And my aftercare plan was made clear, everything was explained in detail and reassuring. I was made to feel very comfortable.”
We might recommend that you choose Clear Smile braces if your case is less severe, but involves more than your front 4 (or ‘anterior’) teeth. Clear Smile is not ideal for a case where a large amount of movement is needed, but it is perfect when the front 8 teeth need adjusting.
Teenagers and adults from 14 and above can have this treatment. It’s also a good option for orthodontic relapse cases, where the teeth have moved back into place due to inadequate retention. This is certainly something we can prevent for you!
During the treatment process, you will go through three different stages of alignment. Each one allows accurate tooth readjustment with minimum levels of discomfort and inconvenience.
These three stages will also allow us to check on the progress of your braces every 6 weeks to ensure it’s on track and adjust plans if needed, ensuring that treatment needn’t be longer than necessary.
Clear Smile is a great option because:
- For all intents and purposes, they’re invisible. The brackets are made from completely clear plastic with no screws or metal components, so you can continue life as usual.
- We will map out how your teeth move digitally with an intra-oral scan before your braces are created, so we can predict the outcome of your treatment more accurately.
- Clear Smile aligners are easy to remove, so eating and brushing your teeth isn’t a chore.
- Treatment will fly by – these braces usually take from 6 months to a year.
- Your results will last. Clear Smile is an Intelligent Alignment System, which means that you can expect reliable and permanent results if you follow all of the instructions given to you by our friendly team. We’re happy to remind you as well! Don’t be afraid to get in touch if you need advice – this website is here to help you as well.
What is Orthodontics?
An effective long-term solution to straightening your teeth and correcting your bite is orthodontics. Orthodontics is a subspecialty area in dentistry that focuses on aligning and straightening teeth using wires and brackets that apply force to the teeth to move them into a particular position. The discipline has advanced over decades and today treatment is a lot shorter and more comfortable than it was in the past.
Patients who have problems with their bite and the way their top and bottom teeth line up against each other should consider having orthodontic treatment. Treatment does require good oral hygiene habits by the patient and regular visits to the practice for check-ups and adjustments.
Depending on the extent of the alignment required with your teeth, treatment can take from several months to a year with reliable results. Thanks to fixed permanent retention you can be assured that your teeth won’t move after treatment is completed.
The main benefit of having orthodontic treatment is that straighter teeth are healthier teeth. When your bite is properly aligned and your teeth are straightened, there are less gaps and areas for food to get trapped and plaque to build up on the teeth, causing decay. In that sense, orthodontics is a long-term investment in your oral health.